Wednesday, November 29, 2006

In-flight Kool-Aid

Well, I can't say that I have flown anywhere since the band of merry Kool-Aid drinkers tried to blow up several trans-Atlantic airliners with their bottled concoctions, so I am not sure what niceties will await me in the Austin airport security line today. I am fairly sure that if I show up barefoot, extremely dehydrated, and wearing a 1980s leotard they will assume that I am not hiding explosives somewhere on my person and that I haven't consumed any Kool-Aid since the day I bought the leotard. I am positive that my ensemble will earn me some extra VIP treatment, at the very least.

I am looking forward to spending some time in Dallas, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Boise in the next week. Rumor has it that at least two of those places are covered in snow, so when you see a snow angel I hope you think of me. (I probably paid some kid five bucks to abandon his Playstation for a few minutes and go outside to make angels.)

Now, where did I put that leotard...?

1 comment:

Media Lizzy said...

Witty... witty!!! Don't forget the torn-shoulder "Flashdance" sweatshirt & leg warmers!!!