Media Lizzy Tagged me for this, so here it goes.
Ten Things I Would Never Do...not in order of importance, but listed simply for effect.
10. Take myself too seriously.
9. Give up my guns. (Or my ammo.)
8. Marry a metrosexual.
7. Take my freedom or our protection for granted.
6. Campaign for someone I don't trust.
5. Turn my back on God or my family.
4. Appreciate the UN, the ACLU, the NEA, or the IRS.
3. Compromise my principles and ideals to stay in favor with a political party.
2. Give up on electing Alan Keyes for President.
1. Move back to California.
I don't know how to tag, so I won't. Take that!