Monday, November 03, 2008

If Obama wins, I'm moving to...

...yeah. That's right. Alaska. Or at least Houston. Streisand ain't the only female around these parts who can make idle relocation threats! (We're still waiting for her to move to Canada...right?)

Also, thanks to the talented Benito Segovia for taking my slogan and designing so brilliantly.

Sarah Palin,Benito Segovia

Now, if Obama wins, here are the ten things I am planning to do on Wednesday morning:

10. Buy all of the .38 special ammo my local gunstore currently has in stock.

9. Track down the AR-15 that was recently given to me...if I can find it (it was stolen from a friend and recovered by the police at the scene of a crime).

8. Figure out how to fire an AR-15 accurately. And get ammo for it.

7. Sell off 95% of my possessions, except my guns, ammo, and other things that will keep me alive.

6. Write goodbye notes to all of my Republican "friends" and try to not let them smack with too much "I told you so..."

5. Pack my "to go" bags.

4. Pick up my new passport. Hit it with a hammer. Then, throw it in my "to go" bag.

3. Get new shoes for my horse.

2. Saddle my horse and load up the "to go" bags.

1. Ride north. Way north. North to Alaska.

10 comments:

Ham said...

If you wanna fire that AR-15 right, just google any Army Training Manual on the M-16/M4... believe me, they aren't that hard to "zero" and "qualify" with...

Don't forget to pick up that 5.56 ammo too and plenty of extra plastic magazines. The mil issue metals ones are crap...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Alaska! You're right in time for Winter.

Phillip said...

Greetings from Alaska! This is a great state! Our consolation in the loss of the Republican presidential ticket is that we get our governor back. This state is friendly to firearm owners too. It wold be great to have your conservative ideas up here!

K-nine said...

Darlin', I can teach you how to fire that AR... And hit what you shoot at. I picked up a bunch of 12 ga. and .380 hollowpoints. We could trailer the horse behind my Jeep, and you can ride with me.

spamchang said...

No, don't leave Texas! :) We're plenty conservative enough...

Wesley said...

Where the river is winding,
Big nuggets they're finding.
North to Alaska,
They're goin' North, the rush is on.


KJ,

You shouldn't leave us before the money grabbers are empowered in the next legislative session. We're going to need your voice in Austin.

But I'm with you. I'd been wanting a semi-automatic rifle and bought one before the Obama ban hits.

KJ said...

Update: the police aren't going to release the AR-15 until 5-5-2010. Hope they're still legal by then. Thanks for the kind words, ya'll.

I'm still packin'...take that any way you'd like.

AZMike said...

"KJ in 2012", if Nobama made it and Ron Paul showed what could be done internet-wise... Let's start your campaign now!

mortimas said...

stay in Texas, we still need you here

Trey Stinnett said...

I still maintain that Texas should secede - Alaska is just too cold!