Wednesday, December 22, 2010

O Canada...

...why does everything have to be so expensive? And so beautiful? Maybe I should try to see a free doctor while I'm up here, just to feel like the sales tax I've spent is going somewhere.

Or not. The hospitals I've seen look like morgues. Maybe they should save a few steps and just have cemeteries on hospital grounds. That goes for most modern Western medicine, in my opinion, not just socialized Canada.

I'm just grateful for my own personal Health Ranger (he can be yours, too!) at www.naturalnews.com

Take a few vitamins, reduce your environmental toxins, eat unprocessed nutrient-rich food, drink pure water balanced with minerals and free of chemicals and poisons, smile, stretch, get your heart rate up doing something you love, and breathe deeply. That's what I am going to do today in the Rocky Mountains of Alberta. Lake Louise is calling my name.

So is a nap, as I woke up at 4:47 a.m. wired for the day...

Pics to come!

No comments: