Sunday, February 27, 2011

Deride Those Shams and Their Kindred Swindles!


On writers...

“Ours is a useful trade, a worthy calling. With all its lightness and frivolity, it has one serious purpose, one aim, one specialty--and it is constant to it: the deriding of shams, the exposure of pretentious falsities, the laughing of stupid superstitions out of existence. And that whoso is by instinct engaged in this sort of warfare is the natural enemy of royalties, nobilities, privileges and all kindred swindles, and the natural friend of human rights and human liberties.” - Mark Twain

Thank you, Mr. Clemens, for my marching orders.

The rest of you please read his subtext and derive your own marching orders. May they be along the lines of "End the Fed" or some other scam group with governmental bedfellows. If you are successful, let me know and I will gladly write about it. I am targeting a specific Agency at the moment. If I am met with success, another illegitimate Agency is also in my sights.

Comment Season is now open for your amusement. There is no limit and you do not need a permit. Carry on.

No comments: